Options when you found a book:
- Browse: Will let you look at the book page by page.
- Search within the book: Will let you search for more keywords within the book.
- Buy the book: Doesn’t guarantee that the book will be there but might help.
- Find reviews: Doesn’t pop up much on the copyright free books, but might help if you plan on buying the book.
- Find it in a library: Will tell you if a library has it, and you might be able to use the interlibrary loan to get it from your local library.
- Learn about the publisher: Will get you to the publisher’s website.
For more information on Google Book Search can be found at http://books.google.com/intl/en/googlebooks/about.html.