Things I like:
- You get you own web address ie. name.familytreeguide.com.
- Several different way to view people; Individual, Pedigree, Descendancy, Relationship Calculator, Timeline.
- You register others for your account so you can collaborate.
- The advanced search you can search names, dates, places, notes & more.
- You can even add histories, documents, and photos.
Things I didn’t like:
- You are supposed to be able upload a gedcom to update your file, but I tried to replace my gedcom to take out photo links in my file but was unable to. I ended up deleting the file & then uploading the edited gedcom as new.
- The only way to add contact info was to put my email in the footer.
- The biggest problem is the defalt is no event/facts (census, moved, etc...), but all I had to do was select them to be allowed & reupload the gedcom.